CLI Tool to help manage Pipenv Enviroments and corresponding Project Directories.
Pipenv Environment Switcher âš¡
Pipes is a Pipenv companion CLI tool that provides a quick way to jump between your pipenv powered projects.
Documentation is hosted on pipenv-pipes.readthedocs.io
- Add –delete feature
- Add Color to paths on activation
- Fix: Autocompletion with no envs - Issues #18
- Separated curses dependency for Windows
- Fix Windows Python Version getter call
- Fix Python binary version detect call
- Improved testing speed and fixtures”
- Added completion helper flag and completion docs
- Bug fix: Setup.py missing picker package
- Curses Interface
- Show Python Version
- Fixed Envname character bug
- Added –version
- AddedFull Test Suite
- Adde Windows Default Path support
- Cleanned up dependencies
- Cleanned up env validation
- Allow New Line on Read (PR #3)
- Typo PR #2
- Renamed Set/Unset to Link/Unlink
- Use pipenv –venv to verify project directory
- Improved Set/Unset CLI
- Improved validation for Project Directories
- New CLI API (single command for simplicity)
- Indicates if has project directory set on project list
- Updated Verbose Project List
- Disallow Pipes when VENV is active.
- Added Colorama
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pipenv_pipes-0.7.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl