Peercoin made easy.
Pity: Peercoin made easy
Forked from Ofek's awesome Bit library.
Pity is based on Bit, the Python's fastest Bitcoin library and was designed from the beginning to feel intuitive, be effortless to use, and have readable source code.
Pity is so easy to use, in fact, you can do this:
>>> from bit import Key >>> >>> my_key = Key(wif="...") >>> my_key.get_balance('eur') '12.51' >>> # Let's pity the fool! Umm,... Let's donate! >>> outputs = [ >>> # the Peercoin Foundation >>> ('p92W3t7YkKfQEPDb7cG9jQ6iMh7cpKLvwK', 10, 'usd'), >>> # Beer for willy, PeerExplorer <https://peercoinexplorer.net/charts/> >>> ('PA3VZmupxdsX5TuS1PyXZPsbbhZGT2htPz', 3, 'eur') >>> ] >>> >>> my_key.send(outputs) '1da615c003bb1bd98354378fa5e95287993dab152d876fa0cc3980566ce6d7ee'
- Python's fastest available implementation (100x faster than closest library)
- Seamless integration with existing server setups
- Supports keys in cold storage
- Fully supports 25 different currencies
- First class support for storing data in the blockchain
- Deterministic signatures via RFC 6979
- Access to the blockchain (and testnet chain) through multiple APIs for redundancy
- Exchange rate API, with optional caching
- Optimal transaction fee API, with optional caching
- Compressed public keys by default
- Multiple representations of private keys; WIF, PEM, DER, etc.
- Legacy P2PKH and Segwit nested-P2WPKH transactions
- Legacy P2SH and Segwit nested-P2WSH transactions
If you are intrigued, continue reading. If not, continue all the same!
Bit is distributed on
PyPI as a universal wheel and is available on Linux/macOS
and Windows and supports Python 3.5+ and PyPy3.5-v5.7.1+.
pip >= 8.1.2 is required.
$ pip install pity
Docs are hosted by Github Pages and are automatically built and published
by Travis after every successful commit to Bit's
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pity-0.5.2.tar.gz (52.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|