OpenStack orchestration tool
Playback is an OpenStack provisioning DevOps tool that all of the OpenStack components can be deployed automation with high availability on Ubuntu based operating system.
Playback command-line tool supporting the following platform:
- Mac OS X
- Windows (needs [Git Bash](https://git-scm.com/download/win) or [Bash on Ubuntu on Windows](https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/about))
## Getting statarted
[Getting stated with 3 controllers and 10 computes deployment](./docs/guide.md)
## Release Notes
- v0.0.3 (Pre-release) * Support provisions OpenStack Juno * Ansible as the backend * All configurations definded in one config file
- v0.1.0 (Ris) * Support provisions OpenStack Juno with High Availability * JSON RPC API for FastForward
- v0.2.3 (Ris) * Stable Version for Liberty * Support provisions OpenStack Liberty with High Availability * The new command-line * Ansible backend was deprecated * Support library use
- v0.3.0 (Ris) * Support provisions OpenStack Mitaka with High Availability * Detailed command-line help * Refactor command-line arguments * Glance, Nova, Nova Compute, Neutron and Neutron Agent now using the memcached servers * Fix Horizon memcached server single point * Split the templates to a single module * User can define the rabbit user * JSON RPC API has been deprecated in mitaka
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size playback-0.3.0.tar.gz (128.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|