Change plone objects ownership
plone.app.changeownership as it sounds is a plone package to change objects ownership.
There is no way in plone to transfer ownership of all objects owned by an user to a new user. To delete a plone member in such case is not an option.
plone.app.changeownership makes easy to transfer ownership from one ore more members to a new member. It also can change content metadata, like Creators field.
See docs/INSTALL.txt for a buildout configuration.
You have to install the package from quickinstaller or setup_tool. You will get a configlet in the plone control panel named “Change Ownership”
- Added MANIFEST.in [WouterVH]
- Added Dutch-translation [WouterVH]
- Added z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Added italian translation [keul]
- Added check to support instances without a membersfolder [jaroel]
- Merged matth’s branch that adds:
- Filter by path
- Dry run option
- Sorting of usernames
- Display userid as well as full name
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.app.changeownership-0.3.tar.gz (14.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plone.app.changeownership-0.3.tar.gz