Change plone objects ownership
plone.app.changeownership as it sounds is a plone package to change objects ownership.
There is no way in plone to transfer ownership of all objects owned by an user to a new user. To delete a plone member in such case is not an option.
plone.app.changeownership makes easy to transfer ownership from one ore more members to a new member. It also can change content metadata, like Creators field.
See docs/INSTALL.txt for a buildout configuration.
You have to install the package from quickinstaller or setup_tool. You will get a configlet in the plone control panel named “Change Ownership”
- Fix permissions for Plone 4 [fdelia]
- Added MANIFEST.in [WouterVH]
- Added Dutch-translation [WouterVH]
- Added z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Added italian translation [keul]
- Added check to support instances without a membersfolder [jaroel]
- Merged matth’s branch that adds:
- Filter by path
- Dry run option
- Sorting of usernames
- Display userid as well as full name
- Initial release