Change Plone objects ownership
plone.app.changeownership as it sounds is a Plone package to change objects ownership.
While for a single content you can call the /ownership_form view, there is no way in Plone to transfer ownership of all objects owned by an user to a new user. To delete a Plone member in such case is not an option.
plone.app.changeownership makes easy to transfer ownership from one ore more members to a new member. It also can change content metadata, like Creators field.
See docs/INSTALL.txt for a buildout configuration.
You have to install the package from quickinstaller or setup_tool. You will get a configlet in the Plone control panel named “Change Ownership”.
- Fixed path filter [uschwarz]
- Minor changes to ownership form [keul]
- Support for Site Administrator role with a proper permissions [keul]
- Added uninstall profile [keul]
- Closed #3: Dexterity content doesn’t have Creators method [keul]
- Added new check flag to chose if changing modification date or not [keul]
- Fix permissions for Plone 4 [fdelia]
- Added MANIFEST.in [WouterVH]
- Added Dutch-translation [WouterVH]
- Added z3c.autoinclude support [keul]
- Added italian translation [keul]
- Added check to support instances without a membersfolder [jaroel]
- Merged matth’s branch that adds:
- Filter by path
- Dry run option
- Sorting of usernames
- Display userid as well as full name
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.app.changeownership-0.5.tar.gz (16.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plone.app.changeownership-0.5.tar.gz