Plone Heads Up Display Panels
This Plone add-on contains several HUD Panels:
- Best Practices - Plone best practices panel.
- Content Browser - browse through catalog.
- Security Advisories - RSS reader for securiry advisories directly inside Plone.
- Users - basic users information.
It uses plone.hud framework
To install plone.app.hud you simply add plone.app.hud to the list of eggs in your buildout.
Run buildout and restart Plone. Then, install plone.app.hud using the Add-ons control panel.
Access the panels by adding /@@hud to the end of site URL, like so:
Or by clicking HUD Panels in Site Setup page.
Every panel has it’s own permission, so that you can assign it to any role you wish.
How to make your own panels?
Add to your Plone buildout.cfg:
... eggs += ... plone.hud plone.app.hud ... extensions += mr.developer sources = sources auto-checkout = plone.hud plone.app.hud [sources] plone.hud = git git://github.com/plone/plone.hud.git plone.app.hud = git git://github.com/plone/plone.app.hud.git ...
- Initial release. [Matej Cotman]
- Translations sl, es and ru [Natasa Cotman]