Referenceable dexterity type behavior
The “IReferenceable” behavior is used for enabling UUID (plone.app.uuid) support for dexterity contents, like in archetypes content types. This allow for example references between archetypes and dexterity content types.
Note: It can’t work with Plone==4.0 because it is based on plone.uuid integration in CMF. It is compatible with Plone>=4.1
Just use the behavior “plone.app.referenceablebehavior.referenceable.IReferenceable” in your dexterity content type.
In your profiles/default/types/YOURTYPE.xml add the behavior:
<?xml version="1.0"?> <object name="example.conference.presenter" meta_type="Dexterity FTI" i18n:domain="example.conference" xmlns:i18n="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/i18n"> <!-- enabled behaviors --> <property name="behaviors"> <element value="plone.app.referenceablebehavior.referenceable.IReferenceable" /> </property> </object>
- Fix test failures due to id changes in forms. [vanrees]
- Add a more complete implementation of the IReferenceable interface from Archetypes. Dexterity content using this behavior is now adaptable to IReferenceable rather than providing it directly. [jpgimenez]
- Import getSite from zope.component to avoid dependency on zope.app.component. [hvelarde]
- Get object’s UID in a more proper way. [frapell]
- Fix packaging error. [esteele]
- Declare the dependency on Archetypes. [davisagli]
- Handle IObjectMovedEvent events for referenceable types to avoid “unsuccessfully attempted to uncatalog an object” errors when removing an object previously moved. [frapell]
- Try obj first in event handlers, fall back to getSite(). When a site is being deleted getSite() will return None so isn’t useful. [lentinj]
- Use getSite() hook in event handlers, since the object may be not acquisition-wrapped in certain circumstances. [jbaumann]
- Fix broken IReferenceable import. [daftdog]
- Add “locales” directory and french translation for the behavior. [sylvainb]
- Add referenceable behavior to dexterity [toutpt]
- Initial release [sylvainb]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|plone.app.referenceablebehavior-0.6.zip (30.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Apr 16, 2014|