Plone support for z3c.relationfield
Plone support for z3c.relationfield. If this package is installed, you should be able to use z3c.relationfield as per its documentation for Dexterity and Archetypes content.
Note that this package does not depend on Dexterity or Archetypes directly. However, if plone.dexterity is installed, the DexterityContent base class will be marked with z3c.relationfield’s IHasRelations. Similarly, if Products.Archetypes is installed, its BaseObject class will be marked with IHasIncomingRelations, thus allowing relationships to Archetypes objects from Dexterity content.
Other types of content can be supported by appropriate use of these marker interfaces. See z3c.relationfield for more details.
- changed handler for RelationChoiceHandler to plone.supermodel.exportimport.ChoiceHandler [gborelli]
- Monkey patch z3c.relationfield RelationValue, it is incompatible with Zope2/4 and can cause problems in some case. [do3cc]
- Make sure the content tree widget profile is installed. [davisagli]
- Moved the ‘related items’ behavior here from plone.app.dexterity. [davisagli]
- Make it possible to clear non-required RelationChoice fields. This closes http://code.google.com/p/dexterity/issues/detail?id=163 [davisagli]
- Create custom data manager for dictionaries. [dukebody]
- Depend on plone.app.intid for intid utility installation and content registration. [alecm]
- Fix register_all_content_for_intids to register content in all Languages in LinguaPlone sites [csenger]
- Add plone.rfc822 field marshaler. [optilude]
- Fix IObjectPath utility’s resolve() method signature. Thanks Hedley Roos. [optilude]
- Add IObjectPath utility. This is required for broken relationships to work. Without it, deleting an object that has inbound relations will cause an error. Arguably, this isn’t the ideal package for this, somewhat more general utility, but it can always be moved later as it’s not imported anywhere. [optilude]
- Made Archetypes support truly optional. [hannosch]
- Create glue package for adding z3c.relationfield support to Plone/Dexterity. [alecm]