Provides a behavior for using plone.app.iterate with dexterity content types
The IStagingSupport behavior is used for enabling the plone.app.iterate functionality for Dexterity content. It allows you to perform the checkout and checkin operations to work on a copy of your original content.
Just use the behavior plone.app.stagingbehavior.interfaces.IStagingSupport in your Dexterity content-type.
In your profiles/default/types/YOURTYPE.xml add the behavior:
<?xml version="1.0"?> <object name="example.conference.presenter" meta_type="Dexterity FTI" i18n:domain="example.conference" xmlns:i18n="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/i18n"> <!-- enabled behaviors --> <property name="behaviors"> <element value="plone.app.stagingbehavior.interfaces.IStagingSupport" /> </property> </object>
The IStagingSupport behavior just adds the referred staging support to your content-type, but it does not enable it.
You have to set the “versioning” option in the Plone types control panel (/@@types-controlpanel) to either “Manual” or “Automatic” for activating versioning.
- use index instead of template for info viewlet to allow overriding the template with zcml registrations (sync approach with that used in p.a.iterate) [cewing]
- Fix a problem with the implementation of dexterity support at plone.app.linkintegrity, when this behavior is used with plone.app.referenceablebehavior the delete_confirmation form was failing because the object than is being deleted doesn’t have an intid. With this patch the get_relations method simply returns an empty list in this case. [jpgimenez]
- Do not display locked message to anonymous users [mattvoss]
- Copy annotations from working copy to baseline checkin. [frapell, jone]
- Fix KeyError when accessing previously checked in content through Acquisition wrapper http://code.google.com/p/dexterity/issues/detail?id=270 [anthonygerrard]
- Hide the ‘locked’ status message if user is anonymous [mattvoss]
- Make sure that changes to the subjects field are carried over when the working copy is checked in. [swampmonkey]
- Fix broken dependency declaration. [danjacka, jonstahl]
- Declare plone.app.versioningbehavior and plone.app.referenceablebehavior as test dependencies. [danjacka, davisagli]
- Declare the implicit dependency on plone.app.relationfield. [davisagli]
- Add functional tests. [anthonygerrard, davisagli]
- Fixed to avoid try setting values on read-only fields. [deo]
- Improved documentation and usage information. [deo]
- Renamed package to plone.app.stagingbehavior. [deo]
- Made sure to fire an IAfterCheckinEvent so that the iterate locking handler (handleCheckin) removes the lock from the baseline object. [deo]
- Added a workaround to allow the checkin operation to succeed. Sent message to the mailing list to discuss the issue. [deo]
- Fixed to only use the plone.app.stagingbehavior policy for Dexterity content, avoiding any interference with Archetypes content. [deo]
- Removed dependency to plone.relations, made some cleanups. [jbaumann]
- Added creator attribute to the StagingRelationValue. [jbaumann]
- Fixed AttributeError processForm in checkin. [jbaumann]
- Implemented simple checkin process, which just copies all field values. [jbaumann]
- Cleaned up the code a little bit. [jbaumann]
- First implementation. [jbaumann]