Event and calendaring related tools not bound to Plone
Event/Calendaring related infrastructure. Recurrence calculation tools based on RFC2445 and timedelta recurrence rules, timezone tools and date conversion tools.
Parts of this package derived from Products.DateRecurringIndex.
- In plone.event.utils.guesstz, don’t return UTC timezone for timezoneNaive DateTime objects. Let the callee decide what to do with timezoneNaive DateTime. [thet]
- Remove microseconds for recurrence_sequence_ical, since python-datetime rrulestr does not support microseconds. [thet]
- Let pydt preserve microseconds when converting from Zope DateTime. [thet]
- Include default IEventAccessor adapter. [thet]
- In pydt conversion util function, test for Zope DateTime via class name. Return Null, if something else than a datetime or DateTime object is given. [thet]
- Reduce MAXCOUNT for recurrences from 100000 to 1000. Indexing unlimited recurrences took too long. [thet]
- Added dedicated timezone validator with fallback zone. [thet]
- Initial alpha (!) release from the Plone Konferenz 2012 in Munich. [thet]