ReCaptcha widget for Plone.
plone.formwidget.recaptcha is a z3c.form ReCaptcha widget for use with Plone. It is a z3c.form re-implementation of the collective.recaptcha package written by David Glick.
Add the following code to your buildout.cfg to install plone.formwidget.recaptcha:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... plone.formwidget.recaptcha ... ... [instance] ... zcml = ... plone.formwidget.recaptcha ...
If you don’t want to rely on an external service for captcha, you might want to consider using plone.formwidget.captcha instead.
After creating an account, go to the ReCaptcha control panel (your-site/@@recaptcha-settings) and fill in your personal ReCaptcha keys.
1.0b3 - 2010-11-18
- Register browser components for a product browser layer so they don’t leak to sites without this product installed. Run the upgrade step if upgrading on a site that already has this product installed. [davisagli]
- Move to plone.app.discussion-captcha feature declaration to meta.zcml. [timo]
- Adapt recaptcha view instead of captcha view for validation. [ramon]
1.0b2 - 2010-06-02
- Updated package metadata and marked this as a Plone add-on. [timo]
- Declare that plone.formwidget.captcha provides a Captcha field that can be used by plone.app.discussion to add a Captcha field to comment forms. [timo]
1.0b1 - 2009-12-07
- z3c.autoinclude.plugin added [timo]
1.0a1 - 2009-08-28
- Initial release [timo]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.formwidget.recaptcha-1.0b3.zip (35.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for plone.formwidget.recaptcha-1.0b3.zip