OpenID Connect implementation in Plone
Pure OpenID Connect implementation for Plone framework which is 100% comply with OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications. More over this product is Health Relationship Trust Profile for OAuth 2.0 complience with, so can be easily adaptable with HEART ecosystem.
- Dexterity Based Membrane user support.
- Fullly RESTFull API complience
- 100% comply with HEART ecosystem.
Install plone.oidc by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = plone.oidc
and then running bin/buildout
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- plone.oidc.membrane.behaviors.IOidConnectClaims behavior is available.
- oidc_membrane_user_workflow workflow is available.
- Initial release. [nazrulworld]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.oidc-1.0.0a2.tar.gz (21.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|