Pre-integrated social business suite for Plone
Plonesocial.suite is an integrated set of social business add-ons for Plone.
plonesocial.suite provides a full microblogging solution, including activity streams, user profiles and follow/unfollow functionality.
This package is targeted at end-users and integrators.
Add the plonesocial.suite egg to your buildout:
[instance] eggs = Plone plonesocial.suite
Run the buildout.
Install “Plonesocial Suite” via the Quickinstaller.
If you need some demo content to play with, you can run the “Plonesocial Suite (demo)” profile from GenericSetup.
Guido Stevens, Author
This release integrates plonesocial.network.
- update docs [gyst]
- fix dependency [gyst]
- reindent for better pep8 [gyst]
- enable plone.app.discussion by default for Documents, Events and News Items [gyst]
- flush_queue is now public [gyst]
- setup demo graph [gyst]
- demo users + microblog updates [gyst]
- link plonesocial.network [gyst]
- integrate plonesocial.network [gyst]
- GS name and plonesocial.network [gyst]
- version bump to 0.4 [gyst]
- update changelog [gyst]
- renamed portletmanager [gyst]
- fix test setup [gyst]
- nicer Add-on profile name [gyst]
- bump version [gyst]
- activity stream view is renamed [gyst]
- automate view and portlet assignments [gyst]
- get rid of src dir indirection [gyst]
- undo “extract standalone view from plonesocial.activitystream” - manual merge of multiple changes [gyst]
- update documentation [gyst]
- hide stream viewlet, show only in dedicated standalone view by default [gyst]
- cleanup extraction and declare dependencies [gyst]
- extract standalone view from plonesocial.activitystream [gyst]
- initial checkin from ZopeSkel [gyst]