Plone theme based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.0.
This theme is intended to be used with the `PloneSocial suite`_.
.. _PloneSocial suite: https://github.com/cosent/plonesocial.suite
Plonesocial.theme is maintained by Cosent_.
This package is forked from `diazotheme.bootstrap`_ by Izhar Firdaus.
.. _Cosent: http://cosent.nl
.. |Cosent| image:: http://cosent.nl/images/logo-external.png
.. _diazotheme.bootstrap: https://github.com/kagesenshi/diazotheme.bootstrap
Install the ``plonesocial.theme`` product using the Add-on Control Panel.
This will activate the theme and also setup Plone's default ``public.css``
to only included when Diazo is enabled or when you are viewing the Theming
Control Panel. This theme includes its own ``public.css`` which had several
items from the default ``public.css`` removed.
* Turn your site into a pretty Bootstrap based theme, and also simplifies
templating of customization addons.
* Portlets are converted to ``div`` elements instead of ``dl``, ``dt``, ``dd``
* ``presentation_view`` is enhanced with Google's HTML5 slides
* Included carousel portlet provides a way to display images using Bootstrap's
* ``eea.facetednavigation`` is also supported, with some enhancements.
* The diazo rules rewrite facetednavigation templates to take advantage of
the responsive design.
* If the first widget at the top widget slot is a text search widget, it will
appear as a full width widget with a different background.
* Installing ``webcouturier.dropdownmenu`` will enhance the top navigation with
This product leaves plone jquery alone not to break existing functionality.
But bootstrap requires a newer jQuery version. We include the needed one renaming it to jQuery17.
If you need js functionality from bootstrap you have to use jQuery17, for instance
to activate the tooltip plugin on elements with the class "tooltipped".
* bring theme inline with changed plonesocial.activitystream navigation markup [gyst]
* better profile name [gyst]
* bump version to resolve tag/setup mismatch [gyst]
* update docs [gyst]
* Remove carousel portlet. This fixes all pep8 violations. [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* extract navigation to separate block [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* fix breadcrumb spacing [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* style footer more elegantly [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* provide and fall back to hardcoded footer [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* simplify by removing ContentWellPortlets support [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* integrate plonesocial subnav [Guido A.J. Stevens]
* fork from diazotheme.bootstrap [Guido A.J. Stevens]
0.4 and earlier
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.