An installable theme for Plone 4
An installable theme for Plone 4
- Adaptation to the changes on the addthis sharing templates CSS. [andreg]
- Adaptation to the changes on the twitter addthis sharing templates.
- Cropping scale now spans through all the views.
- Adaptation for the upgrade to fourdigits.portlet.twitter
- Donation forms changed and ordering the related items on document view.
- Fix in the merged views that blocked the cropping interface.
- Merging back because of event work that was unfinished on the repository
- Added videos to the blog view.
- Small fixes for Plone 4.3
- Added support for flags with tags with spaces.
- fix on image view.
- New colors for tags
- Image cropping support.
- Scales on generic setup.
- Do not allow access to full screen picture view.
- Changed “After today” criteria on collections to match the expected behaviour of events view.
- Events just become past in the end of the day.
- Fixed the event listing view to conform with the above change.
- CSS fixes, more cross browser testing and aded up link on Link types.
- More cross browser resposive design tweaking for iPhone and Android devices.
- Presskit link on document_view was not testing for the right permissions.
- Fixed the layout for better accessibility when using the large fonts
- Adjusted the actions.xml file.
- Activated mobile zooming without breaking the layout.
- Added new permission to control who can mark buyable content.
- Automatically add forms on buyable content.
- Fluid layout fixes for cross-browser compatibility
- Reset hour format to default
- Accessibility issues.
- Bugfixing round on CSS/JS for mobiles
- Fix on today events.
- Changed fonts.
- Changed the date formats.
- Removed the stray images from the people listing
- Changes to the people view
- Adaptation to the new version of collective.media
- Mobile tweaks
- Revised colors
- Adding the donation button to free events.
- Added more colors to the tag flags;
- Fix on the front page slideshow;
- JS and CSS fixes for responsive layout.
- Adapted collective carousel to the front page view to show featured items.
- Disabling dependency on unreleased version of Products.mediaPerson
- Multiple bugfixes and CSS tweaks on alignments
- Slideshow improvement
- Files and images get a level up link
- Tag flags stay on
- Bug fixing in CSS alignments and slideshow.
- Colored Flags.
- Override collective.mediaShow to add parent descriptions when the images does not have one.
- Fixed manual portlet override with the new URLs
- Removing left over debug code from JS
- Fix on Blog view
- Fix on event_listing custom view. Typo.
- Make presskits download directly if you cant edit them.
- More presskit customizations
- Fixed a crash when tiling collections without description.
- Form CSS.
- Design for mailchimp portlet.
- Share counter with popup.
- New design for share buttons.
- PressKit design and adaptations.
- AddThis share buttons.
- Quick fix on CSS of portlet headers.
- Change on the override of Manual related portlet.
- Small bugfix of an extra comma on event dates.
- Overriding the twitter template to add a link to follow.
- Multiple CSS/structure fixes.
- Override for the manual related portlet.
- Added media back to the search results.
- fix on the collective media usage
- adjusted line heights.
- added CSS for collective.twitter.portlets
- Fluid layout cross-browser testing.
- First attempt to add leading media to collections
- Added a three column view option for all folders and collections
- quick CSS fix on column layout
- Added a new three column design. Better adaptability
- Bugfixing round.
- Cross-browser testing and design cleanup.
- Override of site actions portlet and added sponsors instead;
- Updated to the new slideshow layout with dynamic height calculation.
- fixed CSS size of the text in the listings.
- Added the custom weekday messages for today’s events
- Bugfixing round. visual and backend.
- Very small CSS fix on the calendar portlet.
- Changed cropping of the images.
- Removed document by line from the front page.
- Portlet that renders content depending on the day of the week.
- More CSS and JS on the front-page view. Responsive design on the portlets of the front page portlet managers.
- Added a front page view with two portlet managers and the main content that comes from a collection namef “/arnolfini/front_page_main”
- CSS fixing on alignemt of page wrappers.
- Added metadata configuration for hasMedia to be visible on collections
- Collection portlet override and related items portlet override.
- Number of results appears automatically in portlet list of links of collections.
- Bugfixing round.
- Configuring portlet areas to all templates and screen sizes;
- Configuring the calendar portlet
- Slideshow CSS fix.
- Added and CSS Menu
- Blog view
- Merged archive view with event view.
- Added event listing view and folder listing view.
- removing getpaid dependency on ZCML
- Work on the new document_view that also renders events now.
- Archive portlet shows now only if event is past.
- Added functions to test if event is past and to format dates.
- Bugfix on search results throwing an error when “bodyless” items are a result.
- Added archive button to the portlet
- 404 page.
- changes on the slideshow behaviour.
- event to create a slideshow folder automatically on each item of Media types.
- Search view and people view;
- CSS tweaks and bugfixing
- Default to show only documented events
- button to show all events
- popup leads to all events
- folder listing view
- fixes on the portlets and ordering
- Added anothe archive portlet.
- CSS fixes
- Added popup before opening undocumented years.
- Optimized archival views using collective.media.
- Added show all years functionality to archive.
- Removed dependency on viewportletmanager.
- Adding the first archive design prototype.
- Starting the views
- Footer CSS alignments revised
- Fixes for safari.
- Footer work, portlet manager on the footer
- Initial release