An easily customizable theme for Plone 4
Plone Basic is a theme for Plone 4. This theme works well on its own, but is meant to be used as a base for heavily-customized sites.
plonetheme.basic is similar to plonetheme.sunburst – styles were copied from Sunburst, and modified as outlined below. Appearances are very similar, but this theme has been set up to be more easily customizable.
- Uses base_properties, and some variables have been added for quick color customizations.
- Goes back to table-based layout. (Not the best, I know, but it’s so simple!)
- CSS does not use !important, except for padding on content icons
- Cleaned up CSS selectors for efficiency (http://css-tricks.com/efficiently-rendering-css/)
Chrissy Wainwright Six Feet Up, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org Changelog =========
- Initial release/creation of Plone Basic [cwainwright]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.basic-0.2dev.tar.gz (27.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|