An installable Diazo theme for Plone 4.1
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: http://plone.org/products/plonetheme.grungeera/releases/0.1.1/grungeera.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
Add plonetheme.grungeera to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section’s eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone … plonetheme.grungeera
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel.
You should see:
Obviously there is more work to be done. If you want to help, pull requests accepted! Some ideas:
- Add a diazo rule to import Plone editing styles
- Configure styles to use portal_css
- Add quick installer support
- Improve styles
- Fix styles
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.grungeera-0.1.1.zip (858.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|