Theme package for OneGov
This is the default theme for all OneGov Plone modules (http://onegov.ch).
Important this package doesn’t work with python 2.6, it requires at least python 2.7
- Add plonetheme.onegov to your buildout configuration:
[instance] eggs += plonetheme.onegov
- Install the generic import profile.
- Customize styles in control panel.
- Responsive design for tablets and smartphones
- Special path bar with children
Theme is SCSS based and styles most things with variables which can easily be customized in a control panel.
Just visit the customization view: http://localhost:8080/Plone/customstyles_form
Here are some examples how the Layout can be customized:
You can easily register custom SCSS files in your addon package using ZCML, if you need to customize more than available through the web:
<configure xmlns:theme="http://namespaces.zope.org/plonetheme.onegov"> <include package="plonetheme.onegov" /> <theme:add_scss path="resources/custom.scss" /> </configure>
The SCSS files can also be restricted to a specific context interface or a specific request layer. Be aware that the context interface applies to the context the styles are rendered on, which is either the Plone site root or an INavigationRoot object.
<configure xmlns:theme="http://namespaces.zope.org/plonetheme.onegov"> <include package="plonetheme.onegov" /> <theme:add_scss path="resources/custom.scss" for="my.package.interfaces.ISubsite" layer="my.package.interfaces.IMyPackageLayer" /> </configure>
Special path bar
For another fast way to navigate between content, this theme includes a special path bar, which shows the breadcrumb’s children. This behavior can be disabled in the plone.app.registry, using the setting plonetheme.onegov.flyout_breadcrumbs.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
plonetheme.onegov is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
- Fixed listing block gallery styles. [Julian Infanger]
- Added outline style for :focus, to ensure better accessibility. [Julian Infanger]
- Added styles for new tabbedview action buttons. [Julian Infanger]
- Do not hide tabbedview spinner. [Julian Infanger]
- Escape HTML chars in navigation and breadcrumbs. [Julian Infanger]
- Add possibility to disable the flyout navigation in globalnav. [Julian Infanger]
- Fallback in import customstyles if listDirectory is None. [Julian Infanger]
- Added some tests for load_flyout_children view. [Julian Infanger]
- Append “/view” to objects in breadcrumbs if they are in the ‘typesUseViewActionInListings’ property. [Julian Infanger]
- Append “/view” to objects in left navigation if they are in the ‘typesUseViewActionInListings’ property. [Julian Infanger]
- Added styles for news archive portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- BugFix: ftw.subsite logo integration use plone.scaling to create the logo url. This also fixes a traversal Issue with the virtualHostMonster. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Added missing dependency to setup.py. [Julian Infanger]
- Fixed styles of theming controlpanel. [Julian Infanger]
- Updated styles for seantis.dir.events release 1.1. [Marc Sommerhalder]
- Fixed seantis.dir.events styling. [Marc Sommerhalder]
- Always hide ajax spinner. [Julian Infanger]
- Replaced inline css with a browserview returning the theme css. This allows to cache the CSS efficient. [Julian Infanger]
- Optimized accessibility: - lang attribute in HTML - use right doctype - move styles and script tags from body to head [Julian Infanger]
- Added information that this package requires >= python2.7 [Julian Infanger]
- Added path_bar with flyout children. [Julian Infanger]
- Added styles for workspaces and other onegov modules. [Julian Infanger]
- Adds styles for seantis.kantonsrat. [href]
- Added special styles for batching in tabbedview. [Julian Infanger]
- Improve the reading experience by a complete new styled ftw.book’s reader view. [jone, Julian Infanger]
- Update style for newsportlet. Do not use a bigger font for news title. [Julian Infanger]
- Fix ftw.book icons: interchange “PDF” and “Read” icons. [jone]
- Added style for calendar portlet. [Julian Infanger]
- Added margin in simplelayoutDropZonePortlet blocks. [Julian Infanger]
- Added Norwegian translation. [espenmn]
- Fixed tinymce popup styles. [Julian Infanger]
- Navigation portlet: add “content-expired” class on expired items. [jone]
- Navigation portlet: add css class with item workflow state. [jone]
- Customstyles: fix meta image inclusion (favicons, apple touch icons). [jone]
- Fix customstyles caching reset bug when modifying existing configurations. [jone]
- Adds styles for a number of Seantis products, including seantis.dir.contacts, seantis.dir.events and seantis.reservation. [href]
- Added default plone collapsible style. [Julian Infanger]
- Change the navigation behavior to respect the “currentFolderOnly” portlet option. For the old behavior, the “currentFolderOnly” needs to be activated on the portlet. [jone]
- Initial release