An add-on for Plone
Installs the Tokyo theme for Plone, designed around modern web trends of today.
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder.
This product has been translated into:
- German (thanks, santonelli)
Install plonetheme.tokyo by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = plonetheme.tokyo
and then running bin/buildout…
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a issue tracker located at: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Add Event Listing and View. #19 [santonelli]
- Updated password reset & recovery views with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Updated @@prefs_install_products_form view with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Updated @@edit view and form fields with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Update @@login views for Plone 5.1 and 5.2. [Netroxen]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.tokyo-0.1.0.tar.gz (978.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|