An add-on for Plone
Plonetheme Tokyo (plonetheme.tokyo)
Plonetheme Tokyo implements Bootstrap 4 into Plone, with an emphasis on keeping things as close to “default” as possible.
- No Diazo
- No Barceloneta Dependencies
- Plone Patterns Still Persistent
- Default Bootstrap 4 (Form Fields and Views)
- Implements Full-Width “fluid” Fill-Slot (For Full-Width Content)
- Compatible With https://github.com/collective/collective.sidebar
- …and More!
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder.
This product has been translated into:
- German (thanks, santonelli)
- Some missing view overrides
- Some unstyled form widgets and fields
Some views implement custom forms that do not use z3c.form. In these cases it’s possible the form fields may be styled incorrectly. We encourage users to report missing, broken or incomplete views (see below).
Install plonetheme.tokyo by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = plonetheme.tokyo
and then running bin/buildout…
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a issue tracker located at: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Nothing added yet [santonelli]
- Cleanup, remove paddings, add wrapper in main template [santonelli]
- Rename resources [santonelli]
- Removed CSS overrides for Bootstrap styling [santonelli]
- Update config for npm / yarn [santonelli]
- Convert Less to Sass [santonelli]
- Remove custom error message to fix redirection tool [santonelli]
- Added Event View and Listing [santonelli]
- Update package for Plone 5.2 and Python 3.7 [ale-rt, santonelli]
- Restore barceloneta after the theme has been uninstalled (Refs. #32) [ale-rt]
- Improve reference widget styling [santonelli]
- Fixed KeyError in @@prefs_install_products_form. [sarn0ld]
- Add Event Listing and View. #19 [santonelli]
- Updated password reset & recovery views with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Updated @@prefs_install_products_form view with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Updated @@edit view and form fields with Bootstrap 4 markup. [Netroxen]
- Update @@login views for Plone 5.1 and 5.2. [Netroxen]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.tokyo-0.4.0.tar.gz (1.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|