PMark - Python Benchmark, A Simple yet intuitive python process benchmarking utility
python benchmarking utility
- OS: macOS Maverics+ or Ubuntu 14.04+
- Python: v3.6.0+
- Tensorflow: v1.4.0+
What is pmark?
Pmark - “Python Benchmark” is a simple yet intutive process monitoring tool, which can monitor, 1. CPU Usage 2. RAM Usage 3. GPU Usage (Supports only NVidia for now)
- A function with required arguments is sent to the utility.
- The function is sent as a target for a python Process, which shares statistics using a BaseManager.
- Required Monitors (CPU/GPU/RAM) are attached to the current process as threads.
- The attached monitors are given the main process pid which helps us in extracting consumption of resources by the process, thereby increasing the accuracy of monitoring process.
- Each of the monitors supports interval configuration which can be overridden by benchmark interval.
- The threads for each monitor continues to run, untill main process is completed, once done, all the threads, including the main process are closed.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pmark-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pmark-0.0.9.tar.gz (18.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pmark-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl