Pipeline for Observational Data Processing, Analysis, and Collaboration
> Pipeline for Observation Data Processing Analysis and Collaboration
[![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/creare-com/podpac.svg?branch=develop)](https://travis-ci.org/creare-com/podpac) [![Coverage Status](https://coveralls.io/repos/github/creare-com/podpac/badge.svg)](https://coveralls.io/github/creare-com/podpac)
Data wrangling and processing of geospatial data should be seamless so that earth scientists can focus on science.
The purpose of PODPAC is to facilitate:
- Access of data products
- Subsetting of data products
- Projecting and interpolating data products
- Combining/compositing data products
- Analysis of data products
- Sharing of algorithms and data products
- Use of cloud computing architectures (AWS) for processing
For installation instructions, see [install.md](doc/source/install.md).
The official PODPAC documentation is available here: [https://podpac.org](https://podpac.org)
For usage examples, see the [podpac-examples](https://github.com/creare-com/podpac_examples) repository.
You can find more information on contributing to PODPAC on the [Contributing page](https://podpac.org/contributing.html)
## Stability / Maturity
This is in the early development phase. As such:
- The code may be refactored drastically
- Interfaces may change in a backwards-incompatible ways
- Modules, Functions and classes may change names or disappear altogether
- The above may happen without notice
- Documentation and testing may be lacking
We are working towards stability so that the above would no longer be true, and we have already made significant strides towards a stable, maintainable library.
As such use PODPAC at your own risk.
This material is based upon work supported by NASA under Contract No 80NSSC18C0061.
For PODPAC references, see the [References page](https://podpac.org/references.html)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size podpac-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (172.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size podpac-1.0.0.tar.gz (138.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|