Pipeline for Observational Data Processing, Analysis, and Collaboration
Pipeline for Observation Data Processing Analysis and Collaboration
Data wrangling and processing of geospatial data should be seamless so that earth scientists can focus on science.
The purpose of PODPAC is to facilitate:
- Access of data products
- Subsetting of data products
- Projecting and interpolating data products
- Combining/compositing data products
- Analysis of data products
- Sharing of algorithms and data products
- Use of cloud computing architectures (AWS) for processing
For installation instructions, see install.md.
The official PODPAC documentation is available here: https://podpac.org
For usage examples, see the podpac-examples repository.
You can find more information on contributing to PODPAC on the Contributing page
Stability / Maturity
PODPAC is in a beta phase of development. As such:
- All development will adhere to a semantic versioning system
- Major revisions may contain backwards incompatible changes, but these changes will be documented in the CHANGELOG
- We are working to improve documentation, please contact us or create an issue if documentation is out of date or incorrect
- We look forward to receive feedback on usability and compatibility
This material is based upon work supported by NASA under Contract No 80NSSC18C0061.
For PODPAC references, see the References page
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size podpac-1.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (235.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size podpac-1.3.0.tar.gz (184.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|