Convert PO files to JSON
Basic use to generate a JSON file:
$ pojson <path/to/po>
$ pojson -p <path/to/po>
$ pojson --help
Normally you would send the output to a file, such as:
$ pojson something.po > something.json
Normally pojson will try to guess the encoding of the .po file, but you can also explicitly supply an encoding:
$ pojson -e utf-8 something.po > something.json
- Python 3 support.
- A new po2json_babel command that lets you create a babel compatible catalog structure. Thanks to Swen Mun (@longfin) for this feature.
- A bugfix concerning encoding handling in po2json.
- Added distutils command class po2json to compile catalogs for use in setup.py. Thanks to Swen Mun (@longfin) for this feature.
- Totally break the command line interface to simplify options. We only want to generate those JSON files that Obviel i18n likes. Works with Obviel 1.0b2 and later.
- Actually got the output wrong so jsgettext couldn’t work with it. Fixed.
- Some sanity checking that the input file has the .po extension, as evidently polib accepts any file and still gives output…
- Error when referring to non-existent po file
- Initial release.