Screen scraping and web crawling framework
- Pure python
- Only one dependency for Python 2.x - concurrent.futures (backport of package for Python 2.x)
- Supports one file applications; Pomps doesn’t force a specific project layout or other restrictions.
- Pomp is a meta framework like Paste: you may use it to create your own scraping framework.
- Extensible networking: you may use any sync or async method.
- No parsing libraries in the core; use you preferred approach.
- Pomp instances may be distributed and are designed to work with an external queue.
Pomp makes no attempt to accomodate:
- database integration
If you want proxies, redirects, or similar, you may use the excellent requests library as the Pomp downloader.
Continuous integration status by drone.io:
Pomp is written and maintained by Evgeniy Tatarkin and is licensed under the BSD license.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pomp-0.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.5||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pomp-0.2.1.tar.gz (17.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|