This project exposes a way to load classes dynamically and to make sure that each class that is loaded has and adheres to one or more verifiable interfaces.
The project name started as simply “class registry”, but that seemed really dull and boring. Totally not entertaining. So, my wife and I brainstormed and we came up with the idea of a plant, which is both something that grows and somthing that simply produces items according to technical specification (AKA factory). Then, I started to consider the types of plants that we grow which create hearty staples, and potatos came to mind. And yes, I could have used “potato plant”, but that was too long, so now its just “potato”. My wife wanted to call it “pytatoe”, but I said that that was too cheesy.
I wanted a system for a plug-in architecture. I got the idea for this project from the following stackoverflow.com question:
As I developed it, it became apparent that a construct and/or pattern must have been used in the making of such evil software as Microsoft Windows.
See example/ for a usage example.
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.