pp.core - Produce & Publish Foundation
pp.core implements some core foundation functionalities of the Produce & Publish framework.
- filesystem abstraction
- integration with Dropbox and other cloud file services
- resource base
- resources registry
- filesystem registry
This module abstracts Produce & Publish basic functionality in order to make the core implementation as re-usable as possible. It uses the pyfilesystem to abstract arbitrary file operations independent of the underlaying storage layer. Through this approach we are able to support local filesystems, network filesystems or cloud storages like Dropbox without changing the application. All storage subsystems can be accessed using the same API.
- Python 2.7
For using the Dropbox storage API of pp.core you need to have Phantomjs installed (the phantomjs binary must be available in the $PATH. PhantomJS is required to fake the OAuth process of Dropbox.
Support for Produce & Publish Server is currently only available on a project basis.
pp.core is published under the GNU Public License V2 (GPL 2).
- some Python 3 cleanup
- further cleanup
- removed outdated Dropbox implementation
- fix in constructor
- registerTransformation no longer support duplicate registrations
- minor fix in transformation code
- code cleanup, removed obsolete modules
- drone.io support for continuous integration testing
- Transformer: fixed parameter handling
- unicode fix
- TransformerXML API is now unicode-aware
- added TransformerXML API
- enhanced resources_registry API
- disabled Dropbox API due to Dropbox changes
- test fixes
- initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pp.core-0.4.4.tar.gz (16.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|