A tool to convert from PowerPoint OOXML files to Markdown Presentations
# ppmd Converts PowerPoint OOXML (PPTX) files to Markdown-based presentations
- call python3 main.py [path/to/file.pptx]
- `–slidesep` - determines how individual slides will be separated. Five dashes (—–) by default.
- `–headingsfirst`/`–noheadings` - sets whether to assume the first text on each slide is a heading. Y by default.
- `–includenotes`/`–excludenotes` - sets whether to include slide notes in the output. Includes by default
- `–notesprefix` - sets the string used to prefix lines in the notes output - three > (>>>) by default
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.