Poor person's Python IP Address Manager
PPPIPAM: Poor Person's Python IP Address Manager
PPPIPAM is a distribution package to provide a single IP address space manager for both IPv4 and IPv6 as a Python module for developers.
PPPIPAM can be installed using
pip. It requires Python 3.7.0+ to use.
$ pip install pppipam
>>> from pppipam import AddressSpace
- Single address space manager for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks and addresses.
- Strict or loose address space description (if strict, must add delegated networks first).
- Deleting IP objects can be done in cascade (e.g. removing a described network can remove all subnets and address).
- Data can be exported as a
dictcontaining all described IP instances and a nested network information according to address space's version.
- Source code must use only Python language and Python Standard Library.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pppipam-0.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (8.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Jul 14, 2018|
|pppipam-0.1.0.tar.gz (8.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 14, 2018|