Assorted Plone utilities.
Assorted utilities for Plone.
- Write tests.
- Write documentation.
- Fixed dependencies.
- Converted tests to use plone.app.testing
- Make support for setting allowed content types in the structure module work with Dexterity content types.
- Updated to work on Plone 4.x
- Added “comment” argument to functions which do workflow transitions.
- Made collective.wtf a soft dependency by using a conditional import.
- tests/test_file_extension_validator.py: Corrected functional test regarding to button name which has changed in a recent plone update.
- structure.py: Changed how File, Image and Reference fields are detected. Now it’s more precise and can handle file specializations.
- Added new functions to utils module.
- Added new parameters to structure.create_obj_from_dict().
- Added sample file that was missing for test.
- Added HISTORY.txt and TODO.txt.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size prdg.plone.util-0.0.9.zip (25.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|