A WSGI compliant REST micro-framework
Prestans is a REST micro-framework built right on top of WSGI, designed to perform and co-exists with other middleware and frameworks that you employ.
Our target audience are developers building large REST backends for use with pure Ajax (using a framework like Google Closure) or mobile applications.
Prestans is designed for you to "take as much or as little" as you like.
- Built right on top of WSGI, designed ground up to cooperate with other frameworks
- Strong representative of REST philosophies leveraging HTTP headers and verbs
- Support for multiple dialects, including formalised patterns for binary content
- Handlers maps HTTP verbs to implemented class methods, complimented with custom
request parser and response writer (built on top of WebOb)
- Strict parsing of requests and responses to ensure data integrity
- Helper methods to ease transformation of persistent objects to REST responses
- Pluggable integration to authentication
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|prestans-2.3.1-py2-none-any.whl (151.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Aug 29, 2018|
|prestans-2.3.1.tar.gz (82.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 29, 2018|