Allows automatic processing of bounces or automatic replies to emails sent by pretix.
This is a plugin for pretix. Once installed and configured, it makes pretix use random Sender headers for emails like noreply-amCwRFatawEjetS8@pretix.eu for outgoing emails. The From and Reply-To headers remain untouched. It then periodically checks for emails in a specified IMAP inbox and adds replied emails to the log of an order. This leads to an automatic logging of bounces on pretix-level.
This requires an additional section in the pretix.cfg config file that looks like this:
[bounces] firstname.lastname@example.org from_domain=mydomain.com server=mail.mydomain.com:993 email@example.com pass=12345678
The plugin will only be effective for mails sent through the system default mailer (specified in the same file), not for events with a custom SMTP server.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-bounces.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2017 Raphael Michel
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix_bounces-1.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (32.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pretix-bounces-1.2.1.tar.gz (8.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pretix_bounces-1.2.1-py3-none-any.whl