Pretix customised for use at May Balls
This is a plugin for pretix.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-mabel.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Install mabel’s dependencies (pip install -r requirements.txt)
- Install our forked version of python-raven: pip install git+https://github.com/mabelticketing/python-raven
- Create the database tables we need: python manage.py migrate
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2017 Christopher Little
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0