Pretix customised for use at May Balls
This is a plugin for pretix.
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-mabel.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2017 Christopher Little
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix-mabel-1.0.6.tar.gz (598.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|