This a project template including a setup and the generation of sphinx generation. The documentation generation is using pyquickhelper.
This project is a skeleton for any new project. It contains:
- a source folder: src
- a unit test folder: _unittests, go to this folder and run run_unittests.py
- a _doc folder: _doc, it will contains the documentation
- a file setup.py to build and to install the module
All theses steps were only tested on Windows. Suppot for linux will be added later. To create your own project, you need to rename the folder project_name in src by your true module name. You also need to replace project_name wherever it is found:
- project_var_name = 'project_name' in setup.py, make_help.py and _doc/sphinxdoc/source/conf.py
- from src.project_name.subproject.myexample import myclass in _unittests/ut_example/test_example.py
- many places in _doc/sphinxdoc/source/index.rst
- many places in README.rst
- Generating the setup with pyquickhelper
- Generating the documention with pyquickhelper
- Unit tests with pyquickhelper
Adding a new module or subpackage
Any new module or subpackage should be added in src/project_name. Every subfolder should contain a file __init__.py. If the new file needs an existing submodule, you need to add something like the following:
import os,sys from ..subproject.myexample import myclass
You should use relative imports as much as possible. To add a module at deeper level than the previous one, you should add relative imports in every __init__.py along the way.
- 0.2 - 2016/??/??
- change: update for pyquickhelper >= 1.4
- 0.1 - 2016/03/26
- new: first version
- fix: the setup does not need the file README.rst anymore
- add: unit test to check the file README.rst follows the syntax of docutils 0.8 (for pipy)
- add: add a unit test to run all notebooks offlines
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size project_name-0.2.175-py3-none-any.whl (9.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size project_name-0.2.175.tar.gz (6.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for project_name-0.2.175-py3-none-any.whl