A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON, PROV-XML and PROV-O (RDF)
A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-O (RDF), PROV-XML, PROV-JSON import/export
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://prov.readthedocs.io/.
- Python 3 only.
- An implementation of the W3C PROV Data Model in Python.
- In-memory classes for PROV assertions, which can then be output as PROV-N
- Serialization and deserialization support: PROV-O (RDF), PROV-XML and PROV-JSON.
- Exporting PROV documents into various graphical formats (e.g. PDF, PNG, SVG).
- Convert a PROV document to a Networkx MultiDiGraph and back.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.