A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON and PROV-XML
A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON and PROV-XML import/export
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://prov.readthedocs.org.
- Added: prov-compare script to check equivalence of two PROV files (currently supporting JSON and XML)
- Fixed: deserialising Python 3’s bytes objects (issue #67)
- Fixed unicode issue with deserialising text contents
- Set the correct version requirement for six
- Fixed format selection in prov-convert script
- Python 3.3 and 3.4 supported
- Updated prov-convert script to support XML output
- Added missing test JSON and XML files in distributions
See a complete history.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size prov-1.3.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (240.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size prov-1.3.2.tar.gz (100.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|