A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON and PROV-XML
A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON and PROV-XML import/export
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://prov.readthedocs.org.
- Changed the type of qualified names to prov:QUALIFIED_NAME (fixed #68)
- Removed XSDQName class and stopped supporting parsing xsd:QName as qualified names
- Replaced pydot dependency with pydotplus
- Removed support for Python 2.6
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added: prov-compare script to check equivalence of two PROV files (currently supporting JSON and XML)
- Fixed: deserialising Python 3’s bytes objects (issue #67)
- Fixed unicode issue with deserialising text contents
- Set the correct version requirement for six
- Fixed format selection in prov-convert script
- Python 3.3 and 3.4 supported
- Updated prov-convert script to support XML output
- Added missing test JSON and XML files in distributions
See a complete history.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|prov-1.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (242.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Aug 13, 2015|
|prov-1.4.0.tar.gz (92.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 13, 2015|