A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-JSON, PROV-XML and PROV-O (RDF)
A library for W3C Provenance Data Model supporting PROV-O (RDF), PROV-XML, PROV-JSON import/export
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://prov.readthedocs.io/.
- An implementation of the W3C PROV Data Model in Python.
- In-memory classes for PROV assertions, which can then be output as PROV-N
- Serialization and deserializtion support: PROV-O (RDF), PROV-XML and PROV-JSON.
- Exporting PROV documents into various graphical formats (e.g. PDF, PNG, SVG).
- Convert a PROV document to a Networkx MultiDiGraph and back.
- Changed the type of qualified names to prov:QUALIFIED_NAME (fixed #68)
- Removed XSDQName class and stopped supporting parsing xsd:QName as qualified names
- Replaced pydot dependency with pydotplus
- Removed support for Python 2.6
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
- Added: prov-compare script to check equivalence of two PROV files (currently supporting JSON and XML)
- Fixed: deserialising Python 3’s bytes objects (issue #67)
- Fixed unicode issue with deserialising text contents
- Set the correct version requirement for six
- Fixed format selection in prov-convert script
- Python 3.3 and 3.4 supported
- Updated prov-convert script to support XML output
- Added missing test JSON and XML files in distributions
See a complete history.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size prov-1.5.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (432.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size prov-1.5.0.tar.gz (125.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|