## PDX-Python User Group Utility Glob
Collection of utilities by and for the PDX Python User Group.
- nlp – natural language processing
- db – database importing, etc
- dj – some Django management commands
- wikiscrapy – wikipedia crawler using [Scrapy](https://github.com/scrapy/scrapy “Excellent new crawler with a JSON-RPC API”)
- docs – some tips, examples, and yes, documentation
See [the docs](https://github.com/hobsonlane/pug/tree/master/pug/docs “incomplete documentation”) for the latest.
You really want to contribute, right?
If your a user and not a developer, and have an up-to-date posix OS with the postgres, xml2, and xlst development packages installed, then use pip.
pip install pug
If you’re on Fedora >= 16 but haven’t done a lot of python binding development, then you’ll need some libraries before pip will succeed.
sudo yum install -y python-devel libxml2-devel libxslt-devel gcc-gfortran python-scikit-learn postgresql postgresql-server postgresql-libs postgresql-devel pip install pug
### Bleeding Edge
Even the releases are very unstable, but if you want to have the latest, most broken code
pip install git+git://github.com/hobsonlane/pug.git@master
This software is in alpha testing. Install at your own risk.
Help me, please:
git clone email@example.com:hobsonlane/pug.git
I’ll rubber stamp your pull requests on github within a day.