Pulp Django Application and Related Modules
Acquire, Organize, and Distribute Software
Pulp is a platform for managing repositories of content, such as software packages, and pushing that content out to large numbers of consumers.
Using Pulp you can:
- Locally mirror all or part of a repository
- Host your own content in a new repository
- Manage content from multiple sources in one place
- Promote content through different repos in an organized way
Pulp is completely free and open-source!
- License: GNUv2
- Documentation: http://docs.pulpproject.org/en/3.0/nightly/
- Source: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/
- Bugs: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp
For more information, check out the project website: http://www.pulpproject.org
Issue Tracker: https://pulp.plan.io
User mailing list: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pulp-list
Developer mailing list: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/pulp-dev
User questions welcome in #pulp on FreeNode IRC server.
Developer discussion in #pulp-dev on FreeNode IRC server
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pulpcore-3.0.0rc4-py3-none-any.whl (171.2 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|pulpcore-3.0.0rc4.tar.gz (118.4 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for pulpcore-3.0.0rc4-py3-none-any.whl