Pulp Django Application and Related Modules
Acquire, Organize, and Distribute Software
Pulp is a platform for managing repositories of content, such as software packages, and pushing that content out to large numbers of consumers.
Using Pulp you can:
- Locally mirror all or part of a repository
- Host your own content in a new repository
- Manage content from multiple sources in one place
- Promote content through different repos in an organized way
Pulp is completely free and open-source!
- License: GPLv2+
- Documentation: https://docs.pulpproject.org/
- Source: https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/
- Bugs: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp
For more information, check out the project website: https://pulpproject.org
Check out our help page for ways to get help:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pulpcore-3.14.1-py3-none-any.whl