NetCDF file reader and writer.
Pupynere is a Python module for reading and writing NetCDF files, using the same API as Scientific.IO.NetCDF and pynetcdf. It depends only on Numpy, so you don’t need to have the NetCDF library installed.
- Allows zero-length record variables.
- Added the option to open files without using mmap, since mmap can’t handle huge files on Windows.
- Fixed packing of dimensions when writing a file. The order was being read from a dictionary (essentially unordered), instead of from the list with the proper order.
- Fixed bug so that it can write scalar variables.
- Fixed broken 1.0.1, var.shape was returning the current number of records in the first dimension, breaking the detection of record variables.
- Changed the code to read the variable shape from the underlying data object.
- Initial stable release. Handles record arrays properly (using a single mmap for all record variables) and writes files.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(15.7 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Egg||2.5||Oct 28, 2008|
(7.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Oct 28, 2008|