ETL tool for transfering data from MongoDB to PostgreSQL
Purrito is an open source ETL tool which transfers collections from MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
- quick setup
- generate schema based on existing MongoDB collections or use a custom schema
- keep syncing with MongoDB real-time
- update the schema while syncing without stopping anything
- handle connectivity issues
- view collection transfer statistics
Check out an example or set things up on your own:
install Purrito by typing
pip install purrito
start MongoDB as a replica set
create a source database in MongoDB and add a collection with a couple of documents
create a destination database in Postgres
generate the schema (
purrito -m -mdb mongodb://localhost:27017 -n source_db
purrito -cf collections.yml -pg postgres://localhost:5432/destination_db -mdb mongodb://localhost:27017 -n source_db -t
For more details about Purrito check out our Documentation.
Want to help us and the community with perfecting Purrito? Take a look at our contribution Guidelines and submit a PR.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.