Python3 Have I been Pwned checker
What is this repository for?
The API allows the list of pwned accounts (email addresses and usernames) to be quickly searched via a RESTful service.
How do I get set up?
- Install this script with:
- pip3 py_pwned –upgrade (or pip py_pwned –upgrade )
- sudo -H pip3 py_pwned –upgrade
- ready to use it!
What packages does this script uses
You can also install them by hand
- pip install progress
- pip install tableprint
- pip install cfscrape
- pip3 install tableprint
- pip3 install progress
- pip3 install cfscrape
How to use
pwned = PwNed()
For Password check
data = pwned.searchpwd('YOURPASSWORD') print(data)
For email check
data = pwned.searchemail('YOUREMAIL) print(data)
Who do I talk to?
- Theodorus van der Sluijs (friends call me Theo)
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
-The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.-
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size py_pwned-0.2.tar.gz (3.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|