- Starting new projects by copying old ones?
- Wishing you could use someone else’s project as a starter template?
- Confused at how to start “Project FooBar”?
I’m always starting a new python projects by cutting and pasting an old one.
py-skeleton helps you fix that. Uses jinja2
py-skeleton.py --source ../py-skeleton-templates/python/
- –source is the directory path to your templates
- –ext is the extension path for your templates
- –destination is the directory path to where everything will end up
- –config is the file path to where your configuration file lives
- add other project templates I use
- remove py-configurator dependency