A python based passive radar library
# py A P R i L # Advanced Passive Radar Library
pyAPRiL is a python based signal processing library which implements passive radar signal processing algorithms. All the algorithms are tested and verified through real field measurement data and simulations. The corresponding references are highlited where applicable. Algorithms are researched and developed on real life DVB-T and FM based passive radar systems.
##### The package is organized as follows:
- pyAPRiL: Main package directory
- channelPreparation: This file contains wrapper functions for the different algorithms that aims to prepare the reference and the sureveillance signals for the detection stage. Such as reference signal regeneration and clutter cancellation techniques.
- clutterCancellation: It describes a huge variety of clutter cancellation techniques implemented in the space, time and the space-time domain.
- hitProcessor: Implements a number of hit and plot processing related functions such as the CFAR and the plot extractor.
- detector: In this file a number of implementation of the cross-correlation detector can be found.
- docs: Contains Ipython notebook files with demonstrations.
- test: Contains demonstration functions.
##### Installing from Python Package Index: `python pip install pyapril ` ##### Version history * 1.0.0 Inital version
For further information on passive radars check: [tamaspeto.com](https://tamaspeto.com) Tamás Pető 2017-2018, Hungary
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyAPRiL-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (14.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|pyAPRiL-1.0.0.tar.gz (11.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|