A Python application framework - Let us handle the boring stuff!
Let us handle the boring stuff!
Many features inspired by Django, but modified to be more general for use outside of web applications.
With PyApp 4.0, support for versions of Python < 3.6 are no longer supported.
So what do we handle?
- Configuration - Loading, merging your settings from different sources + Python modules + File and HTTP(S) endpoints for JSON and YAML files.
- Instance Factories - Configuration of plugins, database connections, or just implementations of an ABC. Leveraging settings to make setup of your application easy and reduce coupling.
- Checks - A framework for checking settings are correct and checking that your application connect to that API end point (your ops team will love you)?
- Extensions - Extend the basic framework with extensions, the framework provides deterministic startup and the ability to register checks and default settings.
- Application - Provides a extensible and simple CLI interface for starting running commands, comes with built-in commands to support Checks, report settings/extensions.
- Logging - Initialise and apply sane logging defaults (when using an Application). Defaults to logging to stderr so your application can write data to stdout for piping into other tools.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyApp-4.0.0b4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (51.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pyApp-4.0.0b4.tar.gz (32.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pyApp-4.0.0b4-py2.py3-none-any.whl