Python HTML/XML parser for simple web scraping.
What is it?
DHTMLParser is a lightweight HTML/XML parser created for one purpose - quick and easy picking selected tags from DOM.
It can be very useful when you are in need to write own “guerilla” API for some webpage, or a scrapper.
If you want, you can also create HTML/XML documents more easily than by joining strings.
Full module documentation can be found here: http://pydhtmlparser.rtfd.org
- Added op .__eq__() to the SpecialDict.
- .find(); Fixed bug which prevented tag_name to be None.
- Fixed bugs in .isAlmostEqual().
- Fixed bugs in .match().
- Fixed broken links in documentation.
- Rewritten, refactored, splitted to multiple files.
- Added unittest coverage of almost 100% of the code.
- Added better selector methods (.wfind(), .match)
- Added Sphinx documentation.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.